10 Musicians I Want To Invite To My Holiday Party
- Leonard Cohen - Talk about intelligent cocktail conversation
- Ozzy Osbourne - Is it really a party without Ozzy?
- Ziggy Marley - Somebody has to bring the....
- Ray Lamontagne - I just want to try to make this guy smile
- Dr. John - To add a little New Orleans spice to the party gumbo
- Willie Nelson - Because he's so dang cool
- Prince - To get the dancing started
- Ringo Star - Every rock party should have a Beatle and Ringo seems like a lot more fun than Paul
- Robert Plant - Just so I can find out if Zep is really gonna tour or not
- Polyphonic Spree - There are like 30 people in this band so at least it'll make the room look full.
HONORABLE MENTIONS (as in I wish they were still around to invite...) TO: Janis Joplin, Rick Danko of The Band (I knew this gentle soul and I miss him) and John Lennon.
WHAT MUSICIANS WOULD YOU INVITE TO YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY AND WHY?