Bandwidth Conference Next Week In San Francisco
There are a few seats left at the always popluar Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference of music, digital music, and media professionals August 15 and 16 in San Francisco. The event is different than most music conferences – there are no panels and the sessions are kept small to encourage networking. Speakers lead boardroom style sessions where attendees take part in the conversation.
Bandwidth explores the evolving musical experience -- how people discover, purchase, interact with, and are exposed to new music -- with a focus on marketing, fan behavior, current trends, and future forecasts.
Speakers announced to be part of Bandwidth 2011 include:
- Steve Savoca, Spotify
- Audrey Faine, VP/Marketing, CBS Records
- Jason Feinberg, VP Direct to Consumers, Concord Music Group
- Jesse von Doom, CASH Music
- Portia Sabin, President, Kill Rock Stars
- Eric Thomas, Sr. Product Manager, mSpot
- Ashley Heron, VP of Digital, HYFN
- Jon Vlassopulos, CEO, Skyrockit
- Joi Pitts, Sr. VP Marketing, Atlantic Records
- Cathy Bauer, General Manager, Daptone Records
- Tom Erlewine, Sr. Editor/Pop, Rovi
- Seth Goldstein, Co-Founder/Chairman, Turntable.fm
- Josh Rosenfeld, Co-Founder/President, Barsuk Records
- Ty Roberts, Co-founder, Sr. VP and CTO, Gracenote
- Andrew Dreskin, CEO, Ticketfly
- Adam Klein, President and CEO, eMusic
- Rick Farman, Co-Founder and Partner, Superfly Presents
- Jaunique Sealey, Executive VP Business Development, Atom Digital
Additional information can be found here.