Facebook Updates Artist Pages
The layout is different. The tabs are removed. Users can now "Login as Page" and interact with Facebook. For instance, I can now visit the TED Page and comment on their wall as Hypebot. Or I could "Like" a status update. Pages cannot, however, post on a user's wall or on his or her status. That hasn't changed.
Only when a user has opted for the "everybody" privacy setting can Pages comment on the status updates of individuals. Here's the full rundown:
- A news feed for your page
- Notifications when fans interact with your page or posts
- A place to showcase photos along the top of your page
- The ability to Like and post on other pages as your page
- A section to feature the pages you've liked