More Music Industry News: BMG Eyes EMI, Ubuntu Music, Foursquare + MTV & More
- Bertelsmann’s BMG Unit Is Interested in EMI Assets. (BusinessWeek)
- Hands-on: Ubuntu One music store will rock in Lucid Lynx.(ars, Softpedia) 7Digital powers the store.
- SXSW 2010: 'Be more like the porn industry' -- survival tips for the music business. (Greg Kot, Chicago Tribune)
- Foursquare and MTV have announced a pact that uses the location based social networking service's new "celebrity" feature to allow fans to follow the activities of stars. (CNet)
- AirPlay formerly announces Scott Welch as President.
- Experience on Networking: an informative interview with Georgia Wonder (Gen-Y Rockstars)
- Top Three Ways To Get Facebookers to Read Your Story: Post it on the Weekend, Use a Number, and Don’t Talk About Twitter. (MediaMemo)
- Kings of Leon pass 250k album downloads mark in the UK. (Music Ally)
- RealNetworks Offers New Way To Mass Produce Mobile Video Apps (paidContent)