More Music Industry News: EMI + Tunewiki, MOG vs. Spotify, WMG + DailyMotion
- EMI Publishing tells Hypebot that they've just extended their deal with Tunewiki "to allow them to sub-license to third parties".
- MOG vs. Spotify. The battle begins in the UK. (Guardian)
- Napster Japan to close. (Billboard)
- WMG has joined EMI in licensing to video site DailyMotion.
- Home streaming is 'killing music'. So why are big labels so keen on it? (Register)
- An Interview with Jonathan Segel of Camper Van Beethoven. (Digital Audio Insider) Plus Hypebot's Camper controversy coverage ... that just rolls off the toung doesn't it?
- Music Power Network is offering a Hypebot discount code for 10% off. Type in 8675309 when you check out.
- Correction: I'm told by an alert Hypebot reader that at the Music & Money gathering last week VEVO's Rio Cardaff actually said: "People can drink from wherever they want, but we want it coming from our well".