More Music Industry News: Omnifone, RealPlayer, Songkick Concert Database #1, Twitter Up 9% & More
- Omnifone, digital music service provider to the likes of HP, BSkyB, Sony Ericsson and Vodafone, has added an Android app for its MusicStation unlimited music platform. (press release)
- RealNetworks Rolls Out Some Updates To RealPlayer—And Hints At The Product’s Future (paidContent)
- Songkick Says It’s Now The Biggest Live Concerts Database (TechCrunch)
- Sade returns with a #1 debut and an impressive 501,000 sold. (FMQB) The power of scarcity? Older fans still buy music?
- Abbey Road studios must be saved - The place where the Beatles recorded is full of wonder. So why are we so bad at preserving our pop-cultural heritage? (Guardian)
- Digital Media Wire Announces Agenda & Speakers for Digital Music Forum East in New York on February 24-25 (press release)
- Twitter traffic up 9% after Google real-time search launch.(Venture Beat)