More Music Industry News: Pandora Soars, Bon Jovi + OurStage, @anywhere, Guvera & More
- Pandora & CBS On Top In February Internet Radio Rankings. (FMQB, pdf of full Ando Media rankings) Pandora has also passed 50 million member mark. (Mashable)
- Facebook lands former Bebo CEO (Cnet)
- Bon Jovi is partnering with OurStage to find some opening acts for select summer dates.
- A first look at Twitter's new @anywhere platform. (TechCrunch)
- Ad supported download site Guvera has signed a deal with ASCAP (press release) and is working with Rightsflow for publishing licencing and administration services. Here's Hypebot's first look at Guvera. The site just entered public beta yesterday.
- The end of the hipster - They've been parodied for their skinny jeans and cheap beer, but you might not have them to kick around for long. (Salon)
- No Music Stock Action: Wall Street is closed for good Friday.