More News: Koppelman Wants EMI, Gaga & West Invest In Turntable.fm, Azoff’s X Factor & More
- Former EMI Music honcho Charles Koppelman and private-equity giant Apollo Global Management are joining in the hunt for his old record label. (Post)
- Lady Gaga and Kayne West are investing in Turntable.fm. (Business Insider)
- ?Irving Azoff's Front Line Management will serve as managers of the U.S. winners of Simon Crowell's X Factor tv show.
- What's happening to 'on air, on sale'? Optimism greeted the plan to let singles chart as soon as they hit the radio, but eight months on inconsistency reigns. (Guardian)
- EchoNest's Paul Lamere: How are music services responding to Apple’s new TOS? (Music Machinery)
- Talking DIY With Corey Smith (Pollstar)
- Bjork Hopes Pirates Crack Her New Music App, But Perhaps She Should Have Made It More Widely Available (Techdirt)