Music Biz News: Vevo Redesign, Rock Band Sold, Flamings Lips, MySpace, Cityville & More
- VEVO has redesigned its home page a CEO Rio Caraeff’s blog post explained the new layout and design in a blog post.
- Game Off! Viacom Dumps Rock Band on Investment Group (MediaMemo)
- Why wait for the album? The Flaming Lips To Unveil New Music, One Song At A Time. (NPR)
- Is MySpace next? News Corp. Digital Sell-Off Continues With Fox Mobile Group (paidContent)
- Zynga does it again: CityVille Is Now Bigger than FarmVille. (Mashable)
- Leading social media execs gathered at Paris-based internet conference LeWeb early December were unanimous: content is their future. (MidemBlog)
- Registration is open for the the January edition of NARM's popular series of music industry webinars.
- Topspin seeks an intern in the UK.