NEWS BRIEF: YouTube VEVO & Publishing Deals, SOPA Falters, Grooveshark vss UMG, 2muse & More
- Hypebot will be publishing throughout the Thanksgiving and holiday break. Also, follow us on twitter @hypebot.
- After the Hearing: SOPA Down But Not Yet Out. (EFF)
- Grooveshark Responds To Universal Music Lawsuit.
- The Day the Music Died: Why Labels Are Abandoning Streaming Music Services. (Time)
- Licensed Chinese background music provider 2muse has begun serving Converse with music for their retail stores in China.
- The RIAA Was For Freedom Of Speech Before It Was Against It (techdirt)
- Klout Now Scores Your Google+ Activity (Mashable)
- Google to whutter Knol, Friend Connect, Wave (which some muscians experimented with) and More. (TechCrunch)