Nimbit Expands Direct To Fan Toolkit With NimbitPro
At the ASCAP Expo in Hollywood today, direct to fan services provider Nimbit announced the addition of nimbitPro, an improved suite of tools and services designed to allow artists and their teams to manage their direct to fan marketing and sales efforts via a unified dashboard.
With nimbitPro, artists and their teams can use the dashboard to capture and communicate with fans, execute marketing campaigns, generate direct sales across multiple storefronts and distribution channels, and measure their efforts. "First generation direct-to-fan was comprised of independent tools, widgets, social networking sites, and messaging platforms," explained Phil Antoniades, Nimbit co-founder. "It worked well, but required extraordinary time and effort to implement and coordinate."
From the nimbitPro dashboard artists can:
- Pre-sell new releases including VIP bundles
- Convert fan interactions into direct-to-fan sales
- Offer fan capture and engagement programs like tracks for email.
- Market via email, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and SMS
- Sell via storefronts on their site, Facebook, and MySpace alongside distribution to iTunes, AmazonMP3, and others including digital and physical fulfillment
- Combine sales, fan activity, and social media to measure results
- Cost is about $25 per month.
NimbitPro represents a significant evolution of the company’s proprietary technology. "This launch is a realization of the vision we architected from day one,” explains Nimbit co-founder and CTO, Patrick Faucher. “We’ve now delivered an end-to-end platform designed for long term, profitable fan relationships and music careers.”