PM UPDATE: AOL For Sale, Facebook Music, Sonos, ReverbNation, Cerda To VEVO, Rightsflow+Rhapsody
- CNBC is confirming what we wrote last week, Facebook Music will launch Sept 22 with multiple partners.
- Sonos says that as of today their streaming music in 1 million rooms worldwide.
- ReverbNation has joined forces with snackmaker Popchips and Spin Magazine to sponsor "pop up concerts" in major cities with select acts featured on the Spin stage at SXSW.
- Former Myspace VP Michael Cerda is now SVP of Product Development at VEVO.
- RightsFlow has expanded its bulk licensing relationship with Rhapsody to include royalty accounting and payment support.