REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
Pandora launched its IPO on Wednesday at $18 a share with a $2+ billion valuation. But as the week progressed the stock fell and one analyst predicted a drop to $5.50 a share.
- Spotify closed $100 Million funding round amid signs that they could launch in the US as early as July.
- Universal Music Shuffle: 20 Motown Staffers Let Go, As 5 UMG Execs Get Promoted
- Join this discussion: Indie Label Says No To Apple's iCloud: "Copyrights Trampled", "An Insult"
- Facebook US numbers are dropping even as company plans for $100 billion IPO.
- 5 Guiding Principles Of Facebook Marketing
- Forbes 25 Highest Paid Musicians In The World
- SoundCloud Hits 5M Users, Adds Ashton Kutcher $'s
- EMI Relaunches I.R.S. As Frontline Label With Crush
- It Costs Apple $1.3 Billion A Year To Run iTunes & Other Great iTunes Stats
- Quick Guide To Timing Twitter & Facebook Posts