REWIND: The Music Industry’s Week In Review
The week's big news was the sale of MySpace to an online ad netwOrk for $35 million, 5% of what News Corp paid in 2006, and thAt Justin Timberlake would head its the new creative team. Check out this chart - The Rise & Fall Of MySpace and a look at 10 Reasons MySpace Is (Still) The Best Site Evah.
- Join Hypebot's holiday weekend online networking party and introduce yourself to the Hypebot community. Shameless plugs allowed.
- CD Baby Founder Derek Sivers Released Book: "Anything You Want"
- Google Took On Facebook With Google+
- AOL Partnered With Slacker For Online Music Service
- A First: David Gray Released New Album Exclusively Via GroupOn
- Is Facebook Tumbling?
- This Week In Music Marketing: JAMBOX, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys, Biz Markie, ESSENCE Music Fest & More
- Universal Music got hacked.
- The Importance Of Geo-Targeting Messages on Facebook
- How To Use Turntable.fm To Interact With Fans & Promote Your Band
- Are You Building A Band Or A Business?
- Hypebot JOBS BOARD: Interactive Marketing Managers At Berklee & The Orchard