Rewind – The Music Industry’s Week In Review: Paramore, Streaming, Networking, BMG & More
- Paramore confronts trouble as two of the founding members leave. Tells all about their WMG 360 deal.
- Can you guess? What streaming music service has the best search results of all?
- Introduce yourself to the Hypebot community during our ongoing holiday online networking party.
- Spotify didn't launch before Christmas. This is no longer a surprise.
- BMG is thinking about getting back into the business by buying EMI.
- David Meerman Scott shares his thoughts on the SFT Music Summit.
- Tap Tap Revenage 4 grabs the number one spot in the App Store.
- MTV has seen the biggest ratings increase since the days of TRL.
- SoundExchange has published an overview of royalty collections.
- Is there a reason why depression and great music go hand in hand?
- Sony has joined the steaming music market with a very weak effort.
- SXSW has ditched their traditional swag bags for a digital version.
- Hypebot needs your help to name the new msusic industry executives to watch next year.