The Orchard Announces Executive Promotions And Hires VP Of Engineering
Following the recent appointment of Brad Navin to Chief Executive Officer, The Orchard today announced the promotions of four senior executives, as well as the addition of a Vice President of Engineering.
- Tom Lorenc joins as Vice President, Engineering. Tom
oversees the development of new technology to support The Orchard’s
Product Development strategy, as well as technology upgrades and
maintenance to keep The Orchard’s current infrastructure working as
effectively and efficiently as possible. Prior to joining The Orchard,
Tom served as Director of Technology for RDAI, where he was responsible
for technical architecture, third party integration, and off shore
management. Before that, he served in various technology roles for
companies including Visible World, Maxim Online, C2 Creative, Zingy,
Razorfish Inc, and IBM.
- Prashant Bahadur has been appointed to General Manager. Prashant is responsible for the execution and supervision of the company’s global business strategy. He joined The Orchard in 2004 as Director of Retail Marketing. Prashant began his career with PepsiCo in marketing, and later moved to EMI where he worked across the sales, marketing, and new media areas.
- Josh Builder has been named Vice President, Product Development & Operations. Josh oversees the implementation and rollout of product strategy, product technology design, and content management and delivery. Previously, he served as Senior Director, Operations. Prior to joining The Orchard in 2006, Josh worked on new technology development for T-Mobile.
- Jaclyn Ranere has been promoted to Vice President, Digital Marketing. Jaclyn oversees global marketing for online and mobile retailers, interactive marketing and promotional campaigns for The Orchard’s clients, and corporate marketing. When Jaclyn joined The Orchard in 2004 she was responsible for North American online and mobile retail. Prior to The Orchard, Jaclyn ran a music marketing and video production company focusing on digital media. She has also served as Brand Marketing Manager at eMusic.
- Scott Bergman has been named Vice President, Sales and Marketing. Scott manages the sales and marketing for The Orchard’s physical distribution arm. Previously, Scott served as Senior Director of Physical Sales and Marketing. Prior to joining the company, Scott worked at EMI/Astralwerks as the National Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Sales for Atlantic Records.